B.Premanand, Convener, Indian Committee for Scientific
Investigation of the Claims of the Paranormal,
10, Chettipalayam Road, Podanur 641 023.
Shri Kapil Adwaita, Alias Mahayogi Pilot Baba,
President of the World Peace Campaign,
(Akhil Vishwa Shanti Sansthan), Regd. No.12921,
An International Institute of Yoga and Peace,
G-70, Paschimvihar, New Delhi 110 062.
By Regd. Post Ack.due. 14-7-1988
I am enclosing herewith the May and June 1988 issues of Indian Skeptic, where we have published about your underground samadhi etc., at Nagpur. I am visiting New Delhi in August 1988 and shall be happy if you will kindly inform me immediately whether you are prepared to prove your claims made to the press on several occasions as follows:
1. The spiritual powers can solve the myriad problems faced by humanity.
2. That one can attain this power through sadhana.
3. That during samadhi, you can either keep your consciousness within or without your body.
4. That you can control your heart beat and pulses and for that matter any function of your body.
5. That you have received gallantry awards for your service in IAF.
6. That you can live in an air tight glass cabin for specific period.
7. That you can stop your heart, walk on water and take samadhi in a raging fire.
8. That you can take samadhi in under ground, in water and in a glass cabin.
Kindly also answer to the questions 1 to 10 asked in pages 6 and 7 of the Indian Skeptic May 1988 issue.
Hoping to hear from you soon of your reply to the questions and whether you will prove your claims as mentioned above and in pages 5 and 6 of the May 1988 issue.
With my best wishes,
Back to the Indian Skeptic page
The University of Regensburg neither approves nor disapproves of the opinions expressed here. They are solely the responsibility of the person named below.Gerald_Huber@r.maus.de
Last update: 27 August 1998